Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


Halloween is my favorite holiday and this year I had a house for kids to come trick or treat at! I was so stoked! Kris and I even dressed up. I was a devil this year and it was FUUUUNN. Picture to the left is me trying to look mischevious and scary at the same time....I think I look like someone scared me!








We had a super scary witch and her black cat (also in staying with the Halloween theme, that room looks pretty scary). My sis and her son came over too. Then we had a NINJA and a grim reaper.















I did Kris's makeup and I think he looked really scary. So did a cute little ladybug and I had to tell her he was really just my fiance and a nice guy. I dont think she belived me. It was super fun handing out candy and looking at all the costumes. We were unprepared for the scourge or kids that trick or treat in suburbia so I actually had to send the Grim Reaper out to Fry's for emergency backup candy. At one point the scary witch was kindly asked to "recycle" some of her candy. She complied and I was soon back in business giving out large quantities of JuJu fruits and Dots. I guess witches dont like those. All in all, Halloween went great and I was happy that Kris had it off and that my sis and nephew were able to come hang out with us! Only 362 days left till next Halloween, I need to start planning my costume!

No comments: