Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Junior League of Tucson



I went to my first meeting last night with my new friend Dee Dee. I am so happy that someone encouraged me to join this great group of women! The meeting was a ton of fun and all the women there were so professional, friendly and lovely! I am really exited to be a part of helping the Tucson Community. I have to take a full 8 months of training/classes before I am actually considered a full member but the commitments really arent that difficult and we only meet twice a month. At the meeting we eat dinner together and basically brain storm about ways to better Tucson.

http://www.juniorleagueoftucson.org/tucson/index.jsp

It makes me feel good to know that I am a part of something beneficial.

1 comment:

Coopercomics said...

aw, I am so proud of my Polls...it sounds like we are growing up and it SCARES me....wanna run away to Jamaica? haha Love you