Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Challenge!

#1 The Kitchen Sink
I accepted the home challenge. I had no time to clean or straighten so this is an effective insight into the Page-Zupan household! This is my kitchen sink. Thank God my mom is visiting right now. She did dishes yesterday!





#2 Your Toilet
This is my toilet it is pretty uninteresting except that as you can tell, you can't exactly shower and then have someone run in to "to go". We have a clear glass shower and that could be ahhhhh awkward.










#3 Your fridge
This is a terrible picture of my fridge. Downstairs is pound-puppy territory and the opening of the fridge can incite a riot. I believe that is what was happening in the midst of my superior picture taking. Puppies were attacking me in hopes to throw off my balance and therefor.....take control of the big black box that dispenses cheese and bologna. Don't worry folks, I overpowered their leader and was able to retreat to upstairs.





#4 Your bedroom
Our bedroom. This is where the magic happens...enough said.








#5 What are your children doing right now.
Felicia is watching Grease 2 on her T.V. in her super purple room. Just moments earlier she was singing "Cool Rider". Sorry I missed it and I bet you are too.






#6 What is your significant other doing.
This is Kris playing computer chess. Yes, that's right. Chess. He is pretty cute though.....








#7 Your laundry room
We have more of a laundry closet. Not much to see here folks.









#8 Your closet
You cant tell from this picture but we have a rather large walk-in closet. I have a severe clothes hoarding problem and should probably seek some psychiatric help for it.....I am not exactly sure where Kris is able to keep his clothes.








#9 Your favorite room
I love the family room. We can go to the theatre and not even leave home! Plus, you can see the glowing eyes of the three suspects that tried jumping me in question #3.






#10 your favorite pair of shoes.
These are my favorites right now. I just bought them today and they are my wedding shoes. Very Hollywood 40's glam. I love them!






#11 A self portrait.
This is me. Sans makeup in all my Saturday-night glory! I should of at least done my hair or something but I took the challenge pretty seriously. i think sometimes I am a bit competitive! So now all of you have to embarrass your selves. I wanna see some self-inflicted humility out there!

1 comment:

Coopercomics said...

Yollp Egap! You have truly accomplished the challenge with flying colors..now I wish I was there hanging out with you! Boooo