Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Friday



Kris and I have been engaged for 6 months! Last Friday, he surprised me by taking me out to The Melting Pot for a nice romantic dinner. He is such a cute, hopeless romantic. Felicia decided that she wanted to take a picture of us before we left.

We look pretty excited to go eat super yummy food! I have the eyebrow-raise thing going on pretty good. Kris has the look of....hurry up so I can go chow down on some Fondue!


We decided to take a picture of the Feltinator too so she could be a part of the whole...stand in front of the camera thing. She is getting so big and cute! Kris said he was going to run down to Wal-mart and buy whatever clearance shotgun they have just to keep it on standby for when the boys start coming over. I swear he envisions himself getting a generic lawn chair and setting it the drive-way. Whilst sitting in said lawn chair, he will cradle a shotgun, sip on some Crystal Light in a red party cup and just wait for some boy to show up so he can have an excuse for acting like a psycho and quoting, "Hey boy! You sure gotta pretty mouth".

That paints a pretty disturbing picture. Kris is a big guy and he looks pretty mean when he doesn't smile. Watch out all you suburban teenage boys! I can see them all talking about Felicia in a huddle in the locker room at school. "yeah, Felicia is pretty but I am never going over to the Page-Zupan house again. Her step-dad is a backwoods talking, crystal light drinking, shotgun wielding psychopath". And knowing Kris, if he could be a fly on the locker room wall...he would smile and think to himself....mission accomplished.

3 comments:

Coopercomics said...

You do know that the Feltinator looks just like my bff....for real real. I think I am going to have to buy me a lawn chair and some pink lemonade crystal light, and sit right there with him!

SarahBeth said...

This post reminds me of that country song about the dad cleaning his gun. I'm hoping my husband makes it through our daughter's teen years without being handcuffed and taken away for attacking a minor. I've got a few more years to continue coaching him in the art of being a firm, yet not psychotic parent. We'll see. Anyways...I keep meaning to get on here and tell you to wander over to my regular blog...not my book blog: sbeth5 dot blogspot dot com talk again soon!

SarahBeth said...

Oh! Forgot to say...my sister LOVES the Melting Pot, but I've never tried it. Was it as fabulous as I've heard?