Saturday, September 13, 2008

G.I. Joe?

No, actually it's not. Amazing similarities I know. But what would GI Joe be doing in the suburbs? It's not like the Taliban is here. This is Kris and I think he looks pretty cute in his Airforce getup. He hates having pictures taken but I threatened to make him do the laundry for a week if he refused. We both hate laundry. Every weekend we stare into the laundry room like we are waiting for something from Poltergeist to come bounding out after us....He is a good sport and is super funny and nice. Thanks babe!

1 comment:

Coopercomics said...

If I invented a magical teleportation machine, then I would beam to your laundry room everyday to ease your pre-marriage strife. Laundry aint nothin' but a thang. ha ha OOOOhhhh and future hubby is a slice of cutie pie heaven...good job Polls. Can not wait until Feb!!!! Lots of love beamed your way...